How your personal information is used by The Beauty Spa Warlingham
Last updated April 2018.
This privacy notice is to let you know how The Beauty Spa Warlingham looks after any personal information we have of yours. This includes what you tell us about yourself, what we learn by having you as a customer, and the choices you give us about what marketing you want us to send you, or not. This notice explains how we do this and tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
Our Privacy Promise : We promise:
- To keep your data safe and private.
- Not to sell your data.
- To allow you to review your marketing choices at any time.
Data Protection law will change on 25 May 2018 This notice sets out most of your rights under the new laws. We’ll update it as necessary.
How the law protects you
As well as our Privacy Promise, your privacy is protected by law.
Data Protection law says that we are allowed to use personal information only if we have a proper reason to do so.
The reasons we may have may be :
- To fulfil a contract we have with you, or
- When it is our legal duty, or
- When it is in our legitimate interest, or
- When you consent to it
Here is a list of all the ways that we may use your personal information
- Contacting you regarding appointments
- To record medical facts which may be needed to enable safe beauty practices.
Please note we keep no financial information
A full list of all the details held on your client card can be obtained by emailing email@example.com
Book by contacting us
Or call us on 01883 626000